Activities & Programs.
We at Friendship Health and Rehab know how important ‘quality of life’ is to the population we serve. Therefore, we take great pride in our activities program and look forward to getting to know your loved one. We offer a variety of activities that stimulate the mind, body, and spirit seven days a week.
You can expect to see the following activities on our calendar:
- Frendz Café: Join us every morning for a fun-filled, light exercise program to get your day going (drinks to follow).
- Fancy Nails / Hand Massages: Stop by to have your nails manicured and polished. While you’re here, you also can get a hand massage with lavender and/or vanilla lotion that stimulates the senses.
- Peanut Auction: Grab your auction paddle and $10 in auction money. We have great items available for residents to bid on in this exciting activity.
- Happy Hour: Join us on the patio once a month for refreshing, mixed, non-alcoholic beverages. This is a great way to socialize and meet new friends while enjoying a nice refreshment.
- Bingo: Join us twice a week for Bingo! We offer great prizes to each winner.
- Friday Flicks: Every Friday, our residents select a movie classic to watch while enjoying fresh, buttered popcorn, and refreshing beverages.
- Entertainment: Twice a month, we bring in entertainment for our residents to enjoy.
- Outings: Join us twice a month on exciting outings to a variety of restaurants, shops, and much more.
- Church Groups: We currently have 12 different churches from the South Oldham Inter Church Council that offer a variety of services to our residents.
We also offer Men’s Club, Ladies’ Club, Birthday Bash, Card Sharks, Board Games, and Brain Teaser activities.